Wheelchairs for Sale near Arlington, VA
At Express Mobility Services, Inc. we're proud to offer the very best in mobility solutions at affordable prices with exceptional service. We've been serving residents, vacationers, and businesses in the Washington, DC metropolitan area since 2007. Recently, Express Mobility Services Rentals has become a premiere mobility rental company in the area, serving high-level events like Hotel Conventions, Presidential Inaugurations, concerts, and tours of the National Mall and Smithsonian Museum. Our mission is to help you reclaim your independence, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer services. There's no job too big or small for us, and we'll work with you to ensure that all your mobility needs are met!
Wheelchairs, Scooters, & Power Scooters For Sale or Rental
We believe that nothing should stand between you and your independence, which is why we offer a variety of mobility solutions both for rental and for purchase. Whether you're interested in a mobility scooter, wheelchair, or powered wheelchair, we'll work with you to find the perfect solution for your unique needs. We also offer convenient delivery and pick up of all your equipment, we help make your life easier so you can get to what really matters: enjoying your independence.
Unmatched Customer Care
We pride ourselves on the quality of our customer service. Our mission is to treat each customer with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard to provide every customer with the proper equipment as promptly as possible and at a fair, reasonable price. We're proud to offer service and repairs on all our products, and we strive to service all of our customers' equipment as quickly and conveniently as possible and at the lowest possible cost. At Express Mobility Services, you are our number one priority!
Your Comprehensive Mobility Solution
At Express Mobility Services, we believe nothing should stop you from having the freedom of mobility. That's why we rent and sell a variety of high-quality manual and powered wheelchairs, mobility scooters, and stairlifts. We want to make mobility easier for you, which is why we've put together a page with some of the questions we most frequently get from customers along with their answers.
Do you offer same-day delivery?
Absolutely! Just let us know you want same day delivery when you make your order and we'll have it to you within the day.
What should I do if I have a problem with my rented equipment?
Call us immediately! We want your rental experience with us to be superlative, and we guarantee free onsite repair service for any mechanical or technical problems. If we can't fix it, we'll replace it - completely free of charge.
Is there a delivery or pickup fee?
While there may be a delivery or pick up fee for rented equipment, we run promotions for free pickup and delivery on a regular basis. Ask us to see if you qualify!
Will I need to assemble my rented equipment?
Never! All rented equipment comes assembled and ready to go - you don't have to worry about anything.
Contact Your Wheelchair & Scooter Experts
Have more questions about our services or want to order a rental? Feel free to reach out to us at our contact page and we'll be happy to help you. If you'd like to book a rental, you can do so using our convenient online form. We can't wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you enjoy the freedom of mobility!
Your Comprehensive Mobility Solution
At Express Mobility Services, we strive to make independence and mobility easy for our customers. That's why we're proud to provide high quality powered and unpowered wheelchairs, scooters, ramps, and lifts for rental or purchase, and why our expert team is always standing by to help you with questions about rentals or repairs. At Express Mobility Services, we are committed to helping you maintain your independence through high-quality mobility solutions!
Manual Wheelchair, Scooter, and Power Wheelchair Rentals
We offer a variety of mobility solution rentals, and we know that sometimes these can get confusing. To help out, we've created an easy-to-use comparison chart for all the rental products available and their pricing. Please keep in mind that for daily rentals, we require a minimum of 3 days for a rental.
You may cancel your rental at any time up to 48 hours before the due date and we'll be happy to provide you with a full refund. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your rental, we'll need to charge a 25% cancellation fee. We appreciate your understanding.
Contact Your Washington, DC Wheelchair Experts
Ready to take back your independence? We're here to help! Feel free to reach out to us at our contact page. Browse our rental products, or make a reservation online today. We can't wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you make the most of life!
Your Mobility Experts in Washington, DC
At Express Mobility Services, we believe everyone deserves complete freedom of mobility. That's why we strive to provide high quality wheelchairs, scooters, and power wheelchairs to help our customers reclaim their independence. This can be difficult if you're traveling or only need a wheelchair for a short period of time - thankfully, we make renting easy. Take a look at our rental terms, then contact us to arrange for your own rental.
Express Mobility Service Rental Terms
- The mobility equipment/rental product is the property of Express Mobility Services and is in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received to Express Mobility Services, at the end of the rental period for inspection and recharge of battery (if necessary), or sooner, upon the demand by Express Mobility Services.
- Equipment is not allowed to be moved out of the rental area, here as defined: Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
- An additional delivery and service fee charge will be charged for all deliveries outside 15 mile radius. All deliveries outside this radius will be charged additional $0.75 per mile, minimum of $15.00 one way. All equipment rentals with a pickup/delivery location require a 3 days minimum rental agreement.
- Cancellation Policy: Customer may cancel 48 hours prior to the due date and receive a full refund. If Cancelled in less than 24 hours to the rental due date, the Customer will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Lost or stolen equipment(s) is Renter’s responsibility. Renter’s credit card will be billed the amount for repair/replacement of equipment.
- Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Express Mobility Services by reason thereof and Renter agrees to hold Express Mobility Services harmless from and to defend and indemnify Express Mobility Services against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- The additional conditions outlined above have been reviewed and accepted as part of this agreement.
- Renter shall notify Express Mobility Services immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement.
- Rental agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Express Mobility Services in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of mobility equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
- Renter or the driver of the mobility equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Express Mobility Services any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
- Any individual executing this Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon to distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the undersigned Renter.
- If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
Contact Your Washington, DC Wheelchair & Scooter Rental Solution
Have more questions about our terms or want to reserve a rental? We're happy to help. Feel free to call us at 877-721-3120 or reach out to us at our contact page with any questions or to book your powered or unpowered wheelchair or scooter rental. We can't wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you reclaim your independence!